Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Warwick 6x10" Cab (6 ohm) & Peavey TNT 15" Combo

Hi all,

After the purchase of my Genz Benz rig, i'm having a clearout of my older gear pending a house move.

Pics will follow in a couple of days - i'm on holiday at the moment!

Warwick 6x10" cab is in decent condition. Usual scrapes underneath, might be a foot missing, and there is a spacer missing from the front grille (dunno where it went!) but would be easily sorted. Speakers are all fine. £175 or best offer.

Peavey TNT combo, decent condition, few scratchy pots but works well - just needs a clean. £80 or best offer.

Collection only as these items are both very heavy. I'm in Mirfield, West Yorkshire (Near Huddersfield)

And questions, feel free to call or text me on 07870 677 072, anytime from Monday onwards.

As I say, I will test both items thoroughly next week, and take pics and post them here.

Cheers,

Jim

Pictures of the Warwick!

Just plugged it in and tested it with the GB Streamliner, and to be honest (and I know everyone says this) is sounds a great deal better than I remember! I guess the old Trace head I was using just wasn't that great, but with the Genz it sounds monsterous!

Cab is in decent conditions, just a few scrapes on the back, and most of the carpet missing off the bottom (not that you can tell). The tweeter dial knob is missing, and the pot shaft/plate is a bit bent, but it still works and rotates fine. As I said, one of the spacers is missing off the grill, so it rattles a bit at high volume, but that should be a doddle to fix.

All speakers working fine!

Jim