Why become a member? ×

SOLD Kramer Focus 7000 P Bass copy SOLD

KennysFord

Hi folks,
I'll try this one again, see if there's any interest......
80's Japanese made by ESP Kramer Focus 7000.
I bought this of here a couple of years back as an inexpensive route into the P Bass sound and as I now own said item this isn't really getting used anymore.
The build quality is very good indeed, solid (not ply) wood body, maple neck with Rosewood board. It sports good qualitySchaller hardware, 3D Bridge and tuners.

The neck is nice and slim,very playable for those of us who like me, are not blessed with shovels for hands, very jazz like I'd say, the frets are fine, finished very well and the truss rod works fine also.
The P pickup is an original JV series squier item and sounds great with flats and round wound strings just as you would expect, the bridge pickup is a double Jazz type affair, this does sound a bit thin and I never really dial it in. The two toggle switches are de wired so the controls are vol/vol/tone.
The overall condition is very good indeed to excellent, there are some very minor blemishes but no chips or dings. The finish on top of the body around the control cavity seems to be very lightly cracked but nothing that really shows.
This is a really excellent bass for the money and smokes the likes of the Vintage brand items in every department, I guarantee you will not be dissapointed for this price,
I'd like £135 plus the shipping pease or would meet up within reason.
I'm located in Preston,Lancs.
Cheers for looking.

Edited by kennyrodg