Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* GALLIEN KRUEGER 400RB-IV HEAD (U.S.) & BLX115

[attachment=110979:photo (2).JPG][attachment=110980:photo (3).JPG]

Hi

For sale are my GK 400RB-IV head (from U.S.) and my GK BLX115 cab. The cab has an upgraded 500w 4ohm Eminence driver in it.

Great sound and versatility from the amp, the cab is capable of top drawer lows (my Warwick sure makes the most of those lows!!). Head has the infamous GK boost knob which adds a real growl to your sound.

I bought the head from America and bought a step up/down transformer in order to run it. The transformer is rated at 500w so is more than capable of handling the power of the head safely.

I will include the transformer in the sale.

Reason for selling is I'd like to downsize, also there is a slight issue with the input volume knob and/or dB clip.... causes sound to crackle and cut out. Probably a connection or something, minor and cheap to fix I'm sure.

The rig has gigged with me for the last 2 years - ish - and until now has caused me no issues. Bit of the usual wear and tear on the head.

In total the rig (including the transformer) cost me around £400 used, bearing in mind the connection issue I'm looking for £250 ono, I think this is fair.

Included in the sale are the head, the cab, the transformer and the U.S. power lead.

Please PM with any questions/offers.

Cheers, Mark

Edited by theforevertest