Why become a member? ×

This is a bit of a feeler really to see if anybody is interested but basically i have a HK lucas 1000 p.a. system that i need to get rid of. I bought it last year for 250 quid off ebay. Quite cheap because there is a problem with the sub. I bought it because it was cheap and thought i my mate could sort the sub out for me. I never got round to taking the sub to my mate so that has hardly been used but i have used the tops lots and they sound brilliant. The problem with the sub is that it makes a loud buzzing noise when turned on and no sound comes out. This is annoying because the sub is where all three amps are housed so if you want to use the tops with those amps you have to have the buzzing noise. It's not noticeable when your playing though. I have been using the tops for the past year with a different amp and they sound brilliant although one of them now gets a bit buzzy when you turn it up. So this really is being sold as a project for someone who knows about p.a. systems. I don't know anything about how to go about fixing it so i'm hoping someone on here who knows more about it can get some use out of this brilliant little p.a. system.
I will let it go for 80 quid, pickup near Tonbridge in kent
I'll try and get some pictures up later.