Why become a member? ×

F/S Ashdown 600 Head Evo II With Octaver & Compressor £200

Having no need for this after changing to my TC rig it's time to move it on. The amp, as you can see, is currently rack mounted, but I will supply the original wooden, carpet covered, enclosure if you don't want to rack it.

All controls are fully functional and the unit is in perfect working order. The unit is quite heavy, so, whilst postage isn't a problem, it will need to be added to the purchase price, or, you're welcome to collect if you are close enough.......and I'll make you a brew!

I believe it delivers approx. 300w into 8Ohms and 575w into 4Ohms, and I can assure you, having gigged this numerous times with a pair of Ashdown cabs, it's plenty loud enough!

As you can see, it's racked along with a Behringer Bass V-amp Pro. The V-amp, which I will be selling separately, has the Gain pot missing so it's the only control that can't be adjusted, but everything else is fully functional. The rack case is almost new.

Looking for £200 for the amp, delivery will be additional.

If anyone want the whole rig (amp, V-amp and rack case) it'll be £260. (plus delivery)

Drop me a line if you want any more info.

[attachment=110656:amp.JPG]

Edited by Rowley Birkin QC