Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith Burner 5

chrisbass13

I keep struggling whether or not i want to let go of this one, but this time i will put it up for sale. a few people have contacted me when i posted this for trade a couple of weeks ago, and since i cant remember who took interest in this bass first, i will post it here right away before contacting you again. so here we go again:
has been one of my favorite basses, also cause I am a big Hadrien Feraud fan. The bass sounds awesome and playabilty is great with the tight spacing and low action. It is a 5 string [color=red][size=4]Ken[/size][/color] [color=red][size=4]Smith[/size][/color] [color=red][size=4]Burner[/size][/color] with a walnut/quilted maple body and a 5 piece maple and walnut neck. It is in great condition, the only thing worth mentioning is a mark in the laquer (not wood) on the upper part of the body. Case is included, as well as Hadrien Feraud's chops ;-) bass is located in Germany. Mail me for pics and soundclips ([email protected]) Price is 1350 Euros or nearest offer. thanks for looking.

Edited by chrisbass13

• 1 month later...