Why become a member? ×

Damage Control TimeLine mint condition

BalintBass

Hi Everyone,

[size=2][font=Arial]I'm selling my mint condition, rare Damage Control TimeLine delay. Predecessor of the Strymon TimeLine, with the added bonus of two full-on running tubes. They say the Strymon is the best existing delay - well, in my opinion, the Damage Control is even better, too bad it's discontinued.
This thing sounds amazing with bass, but I've tested with guitars and other string and wind instruments as well, and the results were unbelievably great.
Here's the description from the manufacturer's website:[/font][/size]
[b]The Ultimate Delay[/b][list]
[*]Advanced, meticulously detailed delay algorithms with unprecedented control.
[*][b]Mod Delay[/b],[b] Slap[/b],[b] Long[/b],[b] Tap[/b],[b] Ping-pong[/b],[b] Multi-head[/b], and[b] Reverse delay types[/b].
[*]20 second [b]Two-Track Looper[/b] with tempo sync and individual pan/level controls.
[*]Reverse delayfeatures[b] real-time alignment[/b] with your playing for consistently repeatable live performances.
[*]Say goodbye to “models.” Continuously variable [b]time, feedback, mix, mod speed/depth, grit, filter and smear [/b]controls let you go places modelers never dreamed of. Go between the models and create sounds that are truly unique.
[*][b]True stereo[/b] operation.
[*]Crafted with love in the [b]USA[/b]
[/list]
[b]Superior Analog Performance[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Analog dry signal path[/b] for [b]ZERO latency[/b] operation.
[*][b]Premium quailty A/D & D/A converters[/b] coupled with analog dry path allow an astounding [b]115dB Signal to Noise ratio[/b] typical.
[*][b]96kHz, 32-bit floating point processing[/b] throughout.
[*][b]Tube-buffered wet signal path[/b]. [b]Dual 12AX7s[/b] run at their full [b]250V plate voltage[/b] for the warmest and fattest digital effects available anywhere.
[*]Transparent analog buffered bypass so your pedal will work equally well in front of an amp, in a loop or on a mixing console.
[/list]
[b]Intuitive User Interface and Operation[/b]
[list]
[*][b]All parameters instantly available real-time[/b] during performance. No hidden menus to dig through. Continuously variable.
[*]8 easily accessible presets.
[*]Full[b] MIDI implementation[/b] allows extended control for those with more complex rigs.
[*]Delay is both [b]Tap tempo[/b] [i]and[/i] [b]Strum tempo[/b] enabled.
[/list]
As I said, it's in mint condition - it comes with an European plug, but I give an adaptor with it.
250 Pounds, if anyone's interested.
Cheers! :)