Why become a member? ×

Martin 'Little Martin' Acoustic Guitar - £350 OBO

For sale is my Martin Guitars LXMe electro-acoustic baby acoustic guitar. I bought it for £389 for my very own Christmas present last year from GuitarGuitar - but now I need some money for other things, and my little old baby is going to have to go. From my history of playing acoustics at every possible occasion, I'm happy to say this is a Martin. Martin quality, Martin sound - but all in a smaller package.

The guitar is made from high-pressure laminate (HPL) which is common for a lot of Martin guitars I've seen recently, but I decided on the HPL rather than the solid wood version as it is, after all, a travel guitar - so I figured if I was going to travel, I'd bring this, and want an instrument I could trust, made from a harder material than wood. The sound isn't effected by not using wood, the guitarist in my band owns a Martin 00-15M and dives for my LXMe whenever we have band practise, according to him, it's just 'his Martin, will all the Martin sound, but fun size and easier to play!' so that's one opinion!

I love this to bits, and really don't want to sell.. her name is Maria, and I've got a bit attached.. but I do need the money, so I don't have a choice!

Included is a padded CF.Martin gigbag, made for the Little Martin specifically, and I also never got around to filling out the warranty form, so as soon as you buy, the warranty can be started, and you will be owning the guitar from new with Martin manufacturer warranty.

The only minor damage is a small scratch on the rosette decal, <1mm think and <10mm across, which is I will show in the image. There isn't months worth of wear, as I have religiously kept this guitar in it's gigbag as is advised by Martin and have never taken it out of my house.

Edited by PerfectionBG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump, still available, lot of interest so far, I might need to put this on eBay soon to get her moving, I've been clingy long enough! Info is slightly outdated, although quality is identical, I took new pictures but they're just exactly the same. So, message me with interest!

• 1 month later...