Why become a member? ×

Ebow *Plus* boxed in mint condition

philwood

[size=3]For sale my Ebow plus which I bought for when I played fretless, but I don't anymore.... say no more!
In mint condition with box and all other bits as indicated in the photo. I'll post it to you for £55!
Details from their website -
The EBow is a hand-held electronic bow for guitar. This small battery-powered unit replaces the pick in the right hand letting the guitarist mimic strings, horns, and woodwinds with unbelievable sensitivity. The EBow produces a powerful infinite sustain, rich in harmonics for incredible guitar sounds. Unlike plug-in effects, the Energy Bow does its work on the string itself... Direct String Synthesis™. Infinite Sustain is just the beginning.

Thanks for reading![/size]

Edited by philwood

Hi Ian,

To be honest I would say that it certainly has less effect on the E and A string, its more a case of you seem to need to hold it over the string abit longer to get it moving thats what i've found anyway! Hope that helps.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Received the ebow yesterday and spent hours with it trying it with different basses and different combinations of pedals getting some fantastic sounds.
I honestly have no idea why I didn't invest in one earlier! I have one word (and a few 'plus' signs) to des[size=4]cribe this little plastic wonde[/size]r:
[b][size=8]+++AWESOME+++[/size][/b]
Many thanks Phil! :)