Why become a member? ×

For Sale: 2 x Matamp 1by15s, 300W and 8ohms, £250 for the pair/£150 each

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Think the header says it all.

Have listed these for a mate of mine.

He's a guitarist at heart and is selling all his bass gear.

In full working order, a few rips to the tolex. Also, as you can see the bottom cab (in the pic) has some staining on the front grill (beer). Would likely clean up were you so inclined. Coned with Celestion BL15-300s. Rectangular port at the back if that helps you date them.

These are in the Barnsley area, get in touch for more info and I will get it for you.

£250 for the pair or £150 each sound appealing? Collection or meeting within a reasonable distance for the price of fuel.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Honestly do not know anything more than I have posted, I will get on to my mate.

Leave it with me will report back as soon as I have the info.

Pretty sure they are a custom job as Matamp (to my knowledge) don't offer a 115, only 215.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Will do Oli, have contacted my mate, told him to have a look on here and feed back the answers to me.

I have never used them to have seen the back panel etc. I am actually bloody tempted to grab them myself. If only Mrs Coy wouldn't have my sack in a jar for doing it after only changing my set up last month.

Matt

Guest teamcoy

Right a few answers.

[indent=1][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Had a look at the speakers they're celestion bl15/300 so I assume they're 300w 8 ohm each.[/font][/size][/indent]

[indent=1][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]They do have a rectangular port on the back.[/font][/size][/indent]

[indent=1][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Worth mentioning that there's a few rips to the tolex.[/font][/size][/indent]

Going to go back to him to ask about cab material now. Watch this space.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Info on dimensions and confirmation of material is awaiting next visit to practice room.

Pretty sure they are solid wood but not 100%.

Were bought from a guy in Naisian, who are from Sheffield. Isn't that our very own Umph?

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Jamie has decided to list these on Ebay. Starting price of £300. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170857578575

Edited by teamcoy

• 3 weeks later...