Why become a member? ×

ROLAND Super JV-1080, Korg M1, Yamaha DX21

[b]ROLAND Super JV-1080[/b]

It has been rack mounted in a home studio from new so it is in superb cosmetic condition. It has also only had occasional amateur use so it functions absolutely as new.
Comes complete with original box and owners manual.
I am only selling as I now intend to rehearse with a band so have recently bought a Roland XP 60, which is the keyboard version.
I'm not going to bore you with the details about the Super JV-1080 as I can only assume you're viewing this as you know exactly what it is. However, just in case, take a look at this for all the info _ [url="http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/jv1080.php"]http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/jv1080.php[/url]

[b]£180[/b] posted ono

[b]Yamaha DX21[/b]

Never gigged so in excellent condition. Comes with original owner's manual, the original tape data and the lead for downloading info to tape. Also included is a fully fitted (home made) wooden flightcase.
As used by Level 42, Brother Beyond, Astral Projection, Vangelis, and Norman Cook (Fat Boy Slim) etc.

[b]£80[/b] posted ono

[b]Korg M1[/b]

It has recently been fully serviced and the batteries, jack plugs and switch contacts have all been replaced using brand new original Korg factory parts. All sounds/presets have also been restored to their original factory spec. As you will deduce, functionally, it is in excellent working order and due to its service and replacement parts it will continue to be so for many years to come.

Also included is a fully fitted bespoke flight case which is in excellent condition and it even comes with the original owners manual.

As would be expected with an instrument from this era, there are some scratches to the casing although these are not deep and there are certainly no dents or dings.

[b]£220[/b]

Due to its weight, collection from me in Dorset would be practical. However, for the price of fuel, I would be willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. Alternatively, if you'd like to arrange a courier I could box it ready for collection.

Photos to follow.