Why become a member? ×

Boss ME-50 Guitar MultiFX, Korg Micro X Synth

Up for sale are two relics from the age I used to try and play every instrument in the band:

First up, a Boss ME-50 multifx. This multifx board allows you to select between three different presets per performance, or use the three different modules as 'virtual stompboxes'. Loads of cool effects including normal and reverse delays, choruses, ring mod, pitch shifter, wah etc. I haven't used this much at all lately, having sold my electric guitar. It runs off batteries or a standard 9v adaptor (not supplied) and it also comes complete with a flight case fitted to carry it safely. I'll post pics if necessary but a google search will show you all you need to know. I've lost the manual though it's pretty easy to figure out how to operate it.
Looking for £120

Secondly, the Korg MicroX synth. This is essentially Korg's Triton sound engine packed into a cute little 25-key chassis, doubles very nicely as a desktop controller keyboard. Big trance sounds and loads of traditional keyboard sounds. It comes with a funky orange molded plastic case, USB midi connector and power adaptor. The manual is at my parent's house in Cornwall so I will try and get hold of it asap and post it to the buyer at no extra cost. Again, pictures on request but you can get a pretty good idea just by looking on google search.
Looking for £220

You can either collect these items from my home in Cardiff or I can post them anywhere in the UK. Price of postage will be exactly what the post office tells me, nothing more!

Mark