Why become a member? ×

please remove this advert

JJ Bass

[quote name='KingBollock' timestamp='1336769384' post='1650957']
It's a great bit of kit, I love mine. Though, if you want control at your feet but with the versatility of the V-Amp Pro, why not go for the Midi pedal?

[url="http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx"]http://www.behringer...ts/FCB1010.aspx[/url]
[/quote]

Look quite a nice piece of kit too! Is it programmable? I got used to my Zoom's that I could tweak forever!

[quote name='jonannlou' timestamp='1336771858' post='1651005']
Look quite a nice piece of kit too! Is it programmable? I got used to my Zoom's that I could tweak forever!
[/quote]
I believe it is but I don't have one so can't be entirely sure. I like not having anything at my feet, so rack gear suits me. I have a Zoom GFX-707 for Guitar, though it sits on top of an amp, not on the floor, and it's pretty good, considering it's age. At some point I'm looking to get a Zoom Studio 1201 to sit in the effects loop of my mixer. With Behringer and Zoom gear you can put together a cracking rig for not a lot of money.

[quote name='KingBollock' timestamp='1336772277' post='1651012']
I believe it is but I don't have one so can't be entirely sure. I like not having anything at my feet, so rack gear suits me. I have a Zoom GFX-707 for Guitar, though it sits on top of an amp, not on the floor, and it's pretty good, considering it's age. At some point I'm looking to get a Zoom Studio 1201 to sit in the effects loop of my mixer. With Behringer and Zoom gear you can put together a cracking rig for not a lot of money.
[/quote]

Unfortunatly I can only have one thing at a time at the moment, so the Behringer will have to go, but I will get another one when I can