Why become a member? ×

Output question for MXr M80 bass DI

badboy1984

I'm doing a Sunday gig this coming Sunday for my church and we playing in a different venue which is bigger then our usual church. The church bass amp is abit little under power to use as a main source of sound to cover the venue, its ok to use as stage monitor to monitor my bass sound.

My question is instead of mic the bass combo can I use the MXR M80 direct outout and normal output together? So my bass goes to the MXR M80 input and then the normal output connect to the input of my bass combo then the XLR direct output goes to the house PA?

So i get the sound of my MXR on stage and it also sends the bass to the PA to project it bigger?

cheers dude, i shall tried that tomorrow night's rehearsal to see how it goes. This also can help the drummer to hear my bass better via the stage monitor because in the past the drummer is struggle to hear the bass because everything is backline, all he can hear is vocal.