Why become a member? ×

SOLD........Boss ME-50B For Sale

thepeanmachine

[u][size=6][b]SOLD PLEASE REMOVE[/b][/size][/u]

I'm selling my [b]Boss ME-50B[/b] multi effects pedal. New one of these versatile units will set you back around £230, I'm looking for[size=6] [u][b]£100[/b][/u][/size] for it. The pedal is in full working order but does have a number of scratches on the back (see pics). Pedal comes with [u][b]original Boss power supply[/b][/u]. I do not have the box or manual, but this is so unbelievably easy to use I doubt you'll need it! Here's some info from Boss:

[color=#000000][size=2]The BOSS ME-50B puts world-class bass effects in a rugged floor unit with easy pedal-style control. Effects are divided into six sections�Compressor/Limiter, Master, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and Expression Pedal�giving bassists a range of unique and powerful tones including new effects like Sound Hold, Octave Up and Kick Drum. Effects can be edited using 23 knobs and controlled via three built-in footswitches and an assignable expression pedal. This is the piece no bass player should be without![/size][/color][list]
[*][size=2]Floor-based bass multi-effects processor with easy analog control [/size]
[*][size=2]Killer COSM� Compressor/Limiter and Drive effects, plus T-Wah, Slow Gear and Defretter [/size]
[*][size=2]Innovative Sound Hold function for sustaining a low note while playing on top [/size]
[*][size=2]Sound On Sound recording with new Kick Drum effect for keeping time [/size]
[*][size=2]Dedicated knobs for each effect section�no menu-surfing! [/size]
[*][size=2]Easy Tone effects with Preset EQ templates for quick tone editing [/size]
[*][size=2]3 footswitches and onboard expression pedal routed to 6 options like Octave, Wah, etc. [/size]
[*][size=2]Solid metal case built to withstand abuse[/size]
[/list]
[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

Edited by thepeanmachine