Why become a member? ×

F/S Marshall DBS 1x15" cab (and possibly fitted flightcase)

Ian Savage

Thinking about moving back to a combo setup as I'm struggling to heft gear around now I've a dose of tendonitus and an unreliable car; hence tentatively on the block is this Marshall DBS 7015 1x15", 8 ohm, 200W (but 200 PROPER Watts ;)) cab. It's been pretty well gigged so the tolex has seen better days, but it's by no means thrashed and it works perfectly; after £120 or thereabouts.

Details: [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/heritage/dbs/dbs_02.asp"]http://www.marshallamps.com/heritage/dbs/dbs_02.asp[/url]

I also happen to have a Castle Cases flightcase for a 4x10" guitar cab which fits the Marshall PERFECTLY, which I could be tempted to move on with it; not sure whether I'm set on getting rid of this or not though as it will apparently also nicely fit an Ashdown ABM combo which is one of my options for combo-hunting. So if you fancy the Marshall and a brilliant flightcase for it make me an offer I can't understand for both (flightcase internal dims are 600mm W x 660mm H x 380mm deep).

Shall get photos of both tomorrow, and I'm in South Birmingham (I imagine a courier would cost a bit for this, particularly in the case).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, this isn't the cab model I at first thought it was; having checked the specs properly I realise that it is heavier than I thought. Very good cab indeed and I'm tempted but I am changing my gear because what I've got is too heavy for my back these days and I don't think this cab is going to help. Pity.

I shall continue my search and if I do not find anything more suitable soon may well come back to see if, by any chance, it remains available.

Bob

• 1 month later...