Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tiny tiny tiny tiny amp suggestions....

Jesso

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' timestamp='1334797197' post='1621575']
If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad you could use an iGig or the variants on it with the small passive speakers you can get that are designed to work with ipods and the like (or even just use them with your vox).
[/quote]
Good idea. I have one of these....
It charges via usb, but just takes a normal audio minijack for the signal. Should work nicely, if only I can find the usb charging cable.....
I'll let you know how it sounds, but it's the perfect solution if it has any sort of output at all.

Very interesting.
I found the charger, and it works quite well. Not loud, and farts out straight away almost.
Funny thing is, I found a second one that I forgot I have, and when I daisy chain the two, it starts to become usable. Definitely loud enough for what I'm doing. Result! Never even thought of those computer speaker things... they are very good for the tiny tiny size of them. Thanks for the suggestions didn't think I'd be able to work that out without leaving the house!