Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ampeg b115 cab

HADGE

selling as i have just bought some markbass gear which is lighter and smaller as i have to get to gigs in a nissan micra no pics yet as i am useless with a camera but will try and post some in next couple of days. the cab is not in new condition but well giged and still sounds great as you would expect from ampeg. This collection only due to size and wieght try before you buy it only buy if you 100% happy with it,

Edited by HADGE

[i]Hi Eddie im no good with camera but will try and get some pics for you if you want to come and try it out you can with pleasure i live in hucknall so not to far from you but its up to you mate i also have a ashdown combo for sale 2x10 if you interested . The reason for selling is i have bought some markbass gear because its light and fits in my little nissan micra.The ampeg gear is possibly the best gear i have ever had but a little heavey when you gettin on a bit like i am. Thanks for your reply and will try and get some pics for you cheers for now Eddie hope to hear from you soon.[/i]