Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 String for sale - £500

benjybassman

I'm selling my 5 string Warwick Corvette Double Buck for £500. It's a 2007 model, with a Swamp Ash body I believe and Ovangkol neck. It has a few dents and scratches on the body work, and a minor chip on the headstock, other than that all works perfectly and sounds beautiful, especially with new strings and the active system engaged.

I'm looking for £500-£700 for this bass, no less than £500. If anyone can give me a good price i'll even put new strings on it and a full service before selling.

I am from Woking Surrey, south east England, but I am happy to meet half way for a pickup.

Email me at [email protected] or call 07528791995 if you are interested.

Ben

[attachment=105280:IMAG0310.jpg][attachment=105281:IMAG0309.jpg][attachment=105282:IMAG0311.jpg][attachment=105283:IMAG0312.jpg][attachment=105284:IMAG0313.jpg]

They're built well too - I stoved the headstock on mine into a brick wall by accident while giving it the big'un on a music video shoot and it barely scratched it! I am seriously tempted by this just because it's a bargain, where were you before I paid £600 for mine??!!!