Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard - £175

gear4djs

[size=4]Hi guys!

I've just put up a bass of mine on eBay - however, since it has had no bids yet I thought I'd also give it an airing on Bass chat :)

I would be happy to sell it straight away for £175. Failing that, obviously feel free to place a bid on it!

You can either collect the bass from near Brighton, Sussex or I can courier it to you on Parcelforce 48 for £10.

Thanks for looking :) [url="http://goo.gl/fMo4C"]here's a link to the auction, complete with pictures.[/url]

Here is the auction description repeated:[/size]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=5][font=Arial][color=#000000]Hello![/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial]I have for sale my Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard five string bass guitar. It has some signs of use and the inevitable knocks here and there (of which I have tried to show the ones that are possible to photograph), but apart from that it is in very sound functional condition. It plays really well, especially easy for a five string, and its passive electronics and single pickup gets some great sounds with minimal hassle, which is a boon for recording direct. For such a good value bass, it punches well above its weight.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial]There is also one tiny screw missing from the truss rod plate (which is possibly visible from the picture of the headstock - these always go missing!) and I have changed the knobs from the original ones to plastic ones, as I find that metal ones almost always seem to fall off after a while.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial]I can either courier the bass via Parcelforce 48 or the buyer is of course welcome to pick it up from Brighton area, Sussex. Bidders with ten or less feedback need to drop me a message before bidding, as otherwise they will risk their bid being cancelled.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial]I also welcome European bidders, but they must also contact me before placing a bid - this is also so I can re-calculate courier costs.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial]Thanks for looking, and please feel free to ask me any questions about this fab instrument.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial]Happy bidding! [/font][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]_____________________________________________________________________________________________[/size][/font][/color]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for reading :)[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by gear4djs

[quote name='gear4djs' timestamp='1335084286' post='1625422']
Bump! This finishes at 12PM today, and has currently attracted no bids :( Get in there - the bass starts at £100!
[/quote]

Still no bids! Haven't a clue what's going on here - a perfectly good Warwick Rockbass Streamer five string starting at £100 bids. Link to the auction is embedded in the first post.