Why become a member? ×

SOLD! TC Nova Drive MXR Super Comp

monquixote

First up an MXR Super Comp

It's a really great compressor, essentially an upgraded Dyna Comp.
Minty condition with velcro on the back. It's a great pedal, but now I'm using a less powerful amp I don't really need it.

£40 Posted

Next up we have a rather lovely TC Electronic Nova Drive

This is probably the most versatile drive on the market. It's basically a TS circuit and a RAT circuit crammed into a single box all digitally controlled. Though it's an all analogue circuit it's fully digitally programmable so you can store patches and control it via MIDI.
The routing system is the most impressive part. It allows you to blend in clean signal, drive the distortion with the OD or vice versa and even run them in parallel for a stacked drive sound.
It's an awesome pedal, but I need a fuzz for some stuff I'm doing and I can't justify having 4 drives on my board when I play clean 90% of the time and have an amp with a killer drive channel.

It's in great condition boxed with velcro on the back.
One thing to note is the power supply is European with an adaptor as you can see in the photo.

How does £120 delivered sound.

Cash would be nice as I've got to bite the bullet and put some new brakes on my car, but trades that could get my motor running would include: A TC Flashback, an EHX POG, a Zendrive Clone, a Fuzz factory or other interesting fuzzy thing. As usual feel free to offer my any thing you like as I'm a total gear slut.

ALL SOLD NOW!!!

Edited by monquixote

Interestingly, I was talking to Helmet's bassist after the London gig a few weeks ago, and he said he only uses a compressor and an EQ and this is the compressor he uses. I never really thought of it as good for bass, but now that I read a bit about it, I guess I was wrong.

Edited by 1976fenderhead