Why become a member? ×

SOLD

jammys

Hi, I've got my Korean made Yamaha TRB1005 from 2006 for sale. It is a translucent black colour with a quilted top. It’s in fair to good condition for its age but the previous owner played it with high pickups I was told which resulted in wear on the pickups (pictured), and gave it a bit of buckle rash at the rear top. There’s also some wear on the neck (5[sup]th[/sup] fret A string), coupled with various small scratches and dents. I have tried to illustrate and describe the poor points to the best of my ability, in fact I'm using the pictures from the person i bought it from. It is in by no means perfect condition. It does play and sound brilliant and IMHO is a solid well put together and sounding instrument, but you guys already know this. So to the subject of money, I'm looking for £375.00. However I'm open to offers, as I've just just bought an Overwater Contemporary from here. I'm in Leicestershire if anyone wants a gander at it and drink. I can also courier this at cost and insured. If I have missed anything or you guys need more info, just let me know. [attachment=104968:TRB1005a.jpg][attachment=104969:TRB1005.jpg][attachment=104970:TRB1005b.jpg][attachment=104971:TRB1005e.jpg][attachment=104972:TRB1005f.jpg][attachment=104973:TRB1005g.jpg]

Edited by jammys