Why become a member? ×

Double Bass for Sale WLTHARI MITTENWALD

cjtuba

For Sale, my beloved Bass. Bought in 1998 and kept by me all this time (1998 - 2008!). It is a really loud plywood bass, repaired years ago and constantly serviced by the UK's leading Bass shop in South London 'Malcolm Healey's of Rose Hill, London.

The Bass is in great condition, although it does sport some repairs from years ago. It has loads of character and has been recently setup, has brand new, yet unplayed 'SPIROCORE' strings on her, comes with a black soft case and a bow plus a F.Simandl excercise handbook for the bass!

I t has the honour of being played in Buckingham Palace on numerous occasions as I served in the Band of the Welsh Guards for 15 years, where she was used for Investitures and State Banquets to name quite a few key 'world stage' engagements actually.

I now have a small family and see her sitting around getting little use. Hence, she's up for sale!

I had the Bass valued as market value by Mr Malcolm Healey soem 10 odd years ago at the price of 1500 quid, her real value is in excess of that and more, the royal connection, little value really.

However this is a lot of bass for little money, owned and service lavished on her for 20 years, what a relationship it's been !

Any questions please ask, emails will be answered, item location for pickup Cannock, West Midlands. Payment by Paypal in advance of pickup please! Viewing on arragement on weekends, when I'm home from abroad. Happy Bidding!

• 4 months later...