Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Standard Precision Bass - Sunburst

jonmohajer1

I'm selling a beautiful 2002 USA Standard Precision. The colour is sunburst, but quite an unusual type for a Fender bass, I guess you'd call it tobacco burst, rather than three colour sunburst as it's not as yellow & red as other sunbursts. Anyway, the pictures should show what I mean. It really looks gorgeous though. Tort scratchplate, nice pick up and bridge covers and thumb rest. Plays excellently, lovely neck with minimal wear, no belt rash, no major dings / scratches but overall I'd say the condition is A-. The weight is fine too, nothing compared to how heavy P-basses can get. You can play this one standing up for hours with no issues. I've just tried to weigh it and I'm getting around 4kg but that's more of a ballpark figure. It comes with a hard case that does have a slight crack on one edge which I've tried to show in the last photo, but it still does an excellent job protecting the bass.

I'm only selling to help fund a Masters course next year, and I've decided that I can make do with my Aria Pro II for the bands I'm playing in.

I live in Leeds and would prefer for interested parties to come to my house to look at it / pick it up. However I could drive within 50 miles to meet you if you're willing to cover my fuel costs.

Hi-res photos uploaded here: https://picasaweb.google.com/105691011016056632203/FenderPrecision?authuser=0&feat=directlink

£800 ONO - PM me on here if you're interested or have any questions. Thank-you

No interest in this then? I can include delivery to anywhere in the UK in the 800 and will throw in a set of flatwounds if you want them. I'm a fairly new member but have some feedback left here http://basschat.co.uk/topic/160023-feedback-for-jonmohajer1/page__p__1485313__hl__jonmohajer1__fromsearch__1#entry1485313

• 4 months later...

OK, looks like I'm heading towards being completely broke so would like to re-advertise this as for sale, after I'd decided to hang onto it for another few months. I'm not planning to drop any lower than the stated figure though, so no use in waiting out on it...
Cheers,
Jon

• 3 weeks later...