Why become a member? ×

FS: ESP/LTD Surveyor 405 in Ebony - £280 shipped - need to shift this...

Archetype

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hey everyone,[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Time to move this amazing bass on, its one of the most versatile and option filled basses I've played. [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Its been mine since new and used in gigs and recording. Never had any issues finding my sounds with this.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]And it was ideal for my hands.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Specs are as follows:[/font][/size][list]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bolt-on neck[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]34" scale[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Maple Neck[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ebony fingerboard[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Swamp ash body[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Standard 45mm nut[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dot inlays[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]21 XJ frets[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Chrome hardware[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ESP-LTD Vintage tuners[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wilkinson licensed WBBC-5 bridge[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]EMG MMTW-5 pickup on the bridge[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]40P5 active pickup at neck[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Volume, Balance controls[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3-band EQ[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]A few notes on this.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The first is the low B tuner has had the shaft replaced after a knock. no impact on the basses playability however the peg is now a tad bigger than it should be so in a straight line the B and E pegs overlap by about 1mm. Its never been an issue for me though since its rare that ever happens.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Second is a small crack in the paint at the 2 lower knobs, again never an issue and seems to be common with this bass.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]and finally the usual wear, a couple of scratches on the back but nothing to hinder anyones playing.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Its a big bass, I loved that though since it was better in my hands but it may not be for the smaller people.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Looking for £280 posted or £250 collected from Glasgow.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Feel free to ask any questions[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pictures are [attachment=112417:IMG_6079.jpg][attachment=112418:IMG_6082.jpg][attachment=112419:IMG_6089.jpg][attachment=112420:IMG_6091.jpg][attachment=112421:IMG_6098.jpg][/font][/size]

Edited by Archetype

• 2 months later...

Gotta put out some love for LTD's! Finally got a Forest 5-string today.
Surely not everyone here is a Jazzer? Someone want a bass with balls that will, I repeat, WILL play any genre of music you want?
You really can't go wrong with a Surveyor. It's a Jazz bass with over 9000db output! X-D

[quote name='Kongo' timestamp='1340934489' post='1711797']
Gotta put out some love for LTD's! Finally got a Forest 5-string today.
Surely not everyone here is a Jazzer? Someone want a bass with balls that will, I repeat, WILL play any genre of music you want?
You really can't go wrong with a Surveyor. It's a Jazz bass with over 9000db output! X-D
[/quote]

Thats the best review I ever read! :)