Why become a member? ×

EBS proline 410 4 ohm cab - NOW TRADED!

Jesso

++++++TRADED++++++++

Hi all,
Well, since I recently got my hands on an 8 ohm tecamp combo, this cab unfortunately dosen't suit my needs any more, which is a shame cos it's the best cab I've ever had (so far!)
There's been plenty written about these cabs, but I can confirm that they are all they are supposed to be, and if it was 8 ohms I'd keep it.

I'm after a replacement to act as either a standalone but mainly as an extension for my tecamp, so it's got to be an 8 ohm cab.

I'm pretty open to good quality suggestions, so hit me up with what you've got. I'm not really looking for anything heavy though if possible, as my back is a bit dodgy at the moment.
If there's cash to be added either way in a trade, I'm up for that.

Value wise, I reckon this EBS cab is worth about £400 as it's as new with a brand new roqsolid (£37) cover. I paid a fair bit more than that for it. I bought it from a guy at the start of the year who was endorsed by EBS, and only had used this cab 3 times! Since then I've gigged it maybe 15 times max. These are £883 on Thomann.

Keep in mind, there'll be some postage involved as I'm in Ireland. I'll pay the postage to you, and visa versa.

Edited by Jesso

• 4 weeks later...