Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP £160 FT/FS ashdown five fifteen half stack

jackhammer

Edit : pic in the first post here http://basschat.co.uk/topic/175998-everything-you-own-thread/

Hi all!

Have owned this amp for probably a month, and unfortunately am having to go big as I've joined a band, which I didn't foresee! So this has to go to finance a 750 watt monster, any questions I'm more than happy to answer

Amp is in brand new condition, never even been turned above 3 on the the volume, I'm looking for 175, paid 230 for this not long ago at all

Any trades considered, basses, pedals, not amps unless it's a gk cabinet

Web jargon..

The Ashdown Five Fifteen Minirig Bass Stack - Based on the amplifier design of the award-winning Five Fifteen combo, with the same powerful 100-Watt output – the Five Fifteen head is partnered by a 2 x 10" cabinet to create the Five Fifteen MiniRig - a true miniature powerhouse. Conceived as a home or practice set-up, the Five Fifteen MiniRig actually packs enough muscle to hold its own in small gigs, far outstripping standard practice amps in both quality and flexibility.

The feature set is typically Ashdown, providing all the essential controls you’ll need in an intuitive and logical layout. Input and Output Gain controls are standard, along with a three-band rotary tone control section (Treble, Middle and Bass), plus the bass response can be instantly extended by way of a simple ‘Deep’ switch.

A front panel CD input means you can play along with pre-recorded backing tracks, while also doubling as a line output for recording situations. If noise is an issue then the headphone output allows silent practicing, and a classic Ashdown VU meter lets you keep an eye on your levels. Durability is further enhanced by the use of tough protective corners and heavy duty covering.

The Ashdown Five Fifteen Minirig Features Include:

Power Output (RMS): 100W
Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10"
H x W x D (mm): 205 x 445 x 235 - Head
H x W x D (mm): 580 x 445 x 260 - Cabinet

Edit: I'm located in Watford :)

Edited by jackhammer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ejb' timestamp='1335460540' post='1631630']
Got a Warwick WCA Pro 115 400 watt cab Not GK but very good, excellent condition.
[/quote]
Sorry I kinda gave up on this thread! Just seen this, thanks for the offer, am looking to stick with gk however, not a fan of the mixed cabs look!

Still for sale