Why become a member? ×

strings sold .... pair of chrome P bass knobs available

[b]For sale, a pair of P - Bass Chrome Knurled Control Knobs Push on type.

As-new condition, Push on type. Nice crisp knurling, nice chrome, £5 inc p+p[/b]

[b]STRINGS ARE NOW SOLD[/b]
A Set of new in the packet Roberts Pro series strings, This is a 5 string set with an extra B string as the last set I used went on a 4 string bass hence the spare B string.

In guages, 0.45 - 0.65 - 0.80 - .100 & 2 x .125 classed on the packet as light rock guage. Long Scale.

Now I bought about 5 sets of these strings on recommendation from other players who were using these strings in preference to another brand also beginning with 'R' who people said were having quallity issues a few years ago and they are good strings.

This is the last set I have but I now only use D'addario and Status flats so these may as well be sold for someone who uses roundwounds.

Price; £10 inc p+p at this price good for a 4 string and sell the two B strings on.

Thanks very much.

Edited by Cygnus x-1

The 5 string set is £23!! on the net, see here

http://www.rjsguitars.co.uk/products_string_bass.html

scroll down to '5 String' (4th set down) ......so these are an absolute bargain at £10 inc post for quallity strings + you get TWO .125 'B' strings as well as the other 4 strings which could be used on a normal 4 stringer as I did with the last set I used & still a bargain for 4.