Why become a member? ×

SOLD

garymilitia

I haven't touched this since getting my 6'er, so i'm looking for a new home. its a great bass, I bought of here (or bassworld) back in the day and was my main bass for some time. Its in great nick, could do with a set up and new strings through. Please note I have also added a thumb rest near the bridge, I have now taken that off, but there are 2 screw holes.

I have found a bass I want so dropping price to sell quickly, open to offers.

[url="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/big25g/?action=view&current=IMG_0082.jpg"][/url]

[url="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/big25g/?action=view&current=IMG_0081.jpg"][/url]

p.s. it was previously on sale here a while ago, but I changed my mind and wanted to keep it... And the wall isn't pink :D

Edited by garymilitia

[quote name='monstermick' timestamp='1333543886' post='1603242']
Just joined. Did you sell your bass Gary? If not I'm interested.
Monstermick.
[/quote]

Hi Monstermick,

Welcome to the forum, It is not sold as yet, I have someone interested, but nothing confirmed, so still available. PM me if you want any more info/details etc...

Thanks
Gary

Sorry Monstermick, I haven't been able to get to a computer the details are:

its a 2004/5 Mexican made bass, there is a small crack in the lacquer by the neck, but this is just the lacquer, which is quite normal for fenders (according to the forums) plus there are a couple of screw holds by the bridge where there was a thumb rest fitted (which can be included if you want it)

I've had the bass since 2006/7 where it was my main bass, but since buying my 6 string I haven't touched it.

Plays really well, could do with a new set of strings and a set up though (strings have been on there years)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...