Why become a member? ×

Can anyone help me identify these cabs?

Netballman

HI all,

Some time ago I acquired a bargain PA through Ebay consisting of a Stagemix 300 powered mixer and a pair of Fender cabinets. I'm now looking to change some gear around but would like to reuse the cabinets if possible - the trouble is I have no idea of their model numbers or specs!

They are wedge shaped with top hat mounts and a single grab handle on the upper rear, have no identifying markings whatsoever except for red Fender logo plates on the front and serial numbers on the back - FE125953 and FE125936. The serial numbers are on the bottom edge of the jack plates, which have two sockets. They have a 15" cone with two circular ports in the bottom front corners, and a horn at the top centre which has a dividing strip in the middle. They have black wire mesh fronts and black carpet covers with metal corner plates and rubber feet on the bottom (top hat end) only. I've scanned google images and can't see anything exactly liike them - [url="http://webpages.charter.net/pbrown1/pbmusic/pictures/fender_pa/fenderpa.jpg"]these look similar[/url] (same badge, basic shape and horn but no ports and different grille) and are supposed to be 115-ELCs.

Anyone got any ideas what these are or what specification they might have (impedance and power handling), or how I might find out?

Ta :)

Edited by Netballman