Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Moog

Hi guys,

Up for grabs is my American '57 reissue P-Bass. Currently has a Seymour Duncan SPB-1 installed as I couldn't get on with the staggered pole pieces of the original pickup but this will be included with the sale along with the tweed hard case.

The guitar is in good nick but it does have some minor scratches on the bottom/top edges and a couple of dings/dent on the bottom edge (not my fault!). I've tried to highlight the dings in some photos - I had to use the flash to get them to show up and in all honesty the flash makes them look much worse than they actually are, but I feel it's best to be 'overly' honest than hide the defects.

Small ding in the bottom left hand corner about an inch from the bottom edge and 1.5 - 2 inches up from the bottom case catch:

Scatches/Ding on the bottom edge near the control knobs:

Ding/Dent on the bottom edge of the lower horn:

It's a great bass, very light weight and sounds awesome. Currently stringed with D'Addario Chromes. Don't really want to let it go but needs must as it isn't getting used really, so no trades thanks.

Didn't realise how stupidly expensive these have become to buy new! I'm only looking to recoup what I spent on it, so looking for £850 delivered to mainland UK. Open to sensible offers.

Cheers

Moog

Edited by Moog

[quote name='eddie_duff' timestamp='1331385712' post='1572163']
Hi Moog,where abouts in Suffolk are you?
regards Eddie
[/quote]

Hi Eddie,

I'm down in Sudbury.

Cheers

Moog