Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB 676 NTF *Price drop to £600*

dudewheresmybass89

[size=3]For sale, we have possibly the best bass i have owned and it hurts to do this, (curse ye unemployment) my Ibanez BTB676 Natural finish. [/size]

[size=3]Where to start? [/size]

[size=3]Aesthetically this bass is gorgeous and in near perfect condition, it has a few small dings, but none that affect the playability whatsoever! [/size]

[size=3]This bass sounds monstrous! it has the most phenomenal sustain i've had the pleasure of experiencing and the variety from the EQ is brilliant, you can play in any style with this bass.[/size]

[size=3]anyway, i'll list the statistics from gak, because i'm sure you don't want to see me list the things i love about this bass.[/size]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3]"The Ibanez BTB676 six-string bass guitar is packed with professional features including a neck-thru construction, walnut and light ash wing body and deeper cutaways, enhancing playability and delivering perfect balance.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3]BTB basses take the traditional BTB formula--massive body and substantial neck-- and move it forward. BTBs continue to have the right mix of select woods and high-tech appointments that provide the huge tones and sustain that BTB players have come to love.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3]The BTB676 has a walnut/light ash wing body, comfortable 5-piece 'neck-thru' BTB6 maple/bubinga neck, a rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays and 24 medium frets. The MR-2 bridge keeps the tuning stability rock solid.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3]The Ibanez BTB 676 also features Bartolini MK2 pickups and onboard 3-band eq with separate bass, mid and treble boost/cut control knobs for incredible tonal variety. The BTB676 delivers all the quality you expect from Ibanez at the right price.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3][url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/ibanez-btb676-ntf-natural-flat/18572"]http://www.gak.co.uk...ural-flat/18572[/url][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3]In summation, i highly recommend this bass, and if it weren't for the fact that i need money...i would keep it in a heartbeat! [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=3]Now, price, i would value it high above the RRP, but i know that's not going to be very useful. Gak lists it at £759 down from £911, so how about £650 collected ono?[/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by dudewheresmybass89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...