Why become a member? ×

Lead guitarist wanted for indie rock covers band Leicester

Johnnydbassdude

We are an indie rock covers band playing music by the likes of - Killers, Editors, Madness,Green Day, Muse,Oasis,Blur,Kaiser Chiefs, Supergrass,The Strokes...etc etc and we are looking for a lead guitarist male or female. There are 4 of us and the current line up is Drums, Keyboards/Sax/backing vox, Rhythm guitar/lead vox, bass. We aren't looking for Steve Vai or anything as the songs shouldn't be that taxing, but will need someone who has been playing for a little while. Backing vox would be a bonus but again not essential. For a full set list please contact me. We have gigged and we do have our own PA. Transport will be essential for rehearsals (once a fortnight) and gigs (1-2 times a month - maybe more) being from Leicester would be a bonus unless you don't mind travelling to Leicester on a regular basis. Own gear is essential also. Gigging experience isn't essential but a fairly commited attitude is - as in learning the songs and being available for rehearsals and gigs. Age isn't important although we are all in our 30's, you can either send me a message via here or you can contact me on my mobile - 07815535773. Look forward to hearing from y'all.