Why become a member? ×

ARIA PRO II INTEGRA IB-STD - cheap @ £160

barryman

[b]Vintage 1991 Aria Integra IB-STD bass guitar[/b] [b]SOLD!!![/b]

One of the best examples of a this bass you’ll find. Not just collectable but a top notch bass to perform and to play. 1991 Aria Pro II Integra from Aria's higher end range - certainly the best colour to go for, Pearl White. It's in exceptional condition with hardly a mark on it, just a small dink underneath by the jack socket. I bought it about fifteen years ago in Germany and I’ve always looked after it. The paintwork is immaculate and has developed into that classy Antique White as opposed to a blinding brilliant white. The solid body is contoured and very comfortable to play, ie not too heavy. Pickups are the powerful Aria CJ-3 single coils and they really do deliver big output. Flick-switch pickup selector. Tones range from deep funk bass to edgy trebles. The maple neck is same colour as the body and your hands just glide up and down it, as smooth as silk. It’s what you expect from an Aria, ie. slim and fast. I also fitted locking strap nuts so no slippage!

A pro quality bass for entry level money. Being collectable you’d never lose money even if you sold it in years to come. Comes with the original purchase invoice.

Any questions at all, phone me on 07949 018632, email [email protected] or message me thru Basschat - please don't text me!!
I am away from 23rd February for a couple of weeks so get in before then or wait till after!

Collection OK from Watford / Bushey area or from Wembley (daytime only). Also happy to post anywhere UK for £17 fully insured.

Edited by barryman