Why become a member? ×

SKANKt on tour

truegeminis

Hello to you all.

OK, here's the deal. I'm going to be on tour with SKANKt for the next 2 weeks. I'm driving from work to Bristol tonight and from now until the 18th I'll be in a van travelling all the way up to Glasgow and back down to London and right now I don't know where I'll be sleeping night to night. So first off, here's the dates. If any of you are around the area, it would be good to meet you and the support would be much appreciated.

Apr 7th - Mr Wolf's, Bristol
Apr 8th - Barfly, Birmingham
Apr 9th - Club Nirvana, Wigan
Apr 10th- The Castle, Oldham
Apr 11th- The Parish, Huddersfield
Apr 12th- Maggie May's, Glasgow
Apr 14th- Joseph's Wells, Leeds
Apr 15th- The Red House, Sheffield
Apr 16th- The Glebe, Stoke-On-Trent
Apr 17th- The Limelight, Crewe
Apr 18th- The Bedford Park, London (Streatham)

If any of you know any of these venues, please let me know what they are like, as most of them are new to us.

Secondly, we have a single out!

'The Cruise' from our latest album 'Thieves Operate In This Area' is now available to download from iTunes and other downloady type sites. Also, available on iTunes is Full Control from our previous album, 'Perfect Timing' and one of our live favourites. They're only 79p and if you like 'The Cruise' feel free to download the other one as well. The whole album should be available in the near(-ish) future and a second single will be out nearer the summer.

Cheers.

Paul