Why become a member? ×

yamaha dtxpress iii sale feeler

[size=5][color=#ff0000]Yamaha dtxpress iii in great condition. Perfect for home studios and such like.[/color][/size]

Right chaps. I'm afraid my dtxpress iii has to be sacrificed to help recover from christmas/economy slowdown. Just a feeler really but i'm dead serious about selling for the right price.
It's a fab kit and has served me very well for midi recording and home rehearsals. I've had it for some years now but it is all in fine condition.

I find the pads work very well and you soon forget that it is not an acoustic kit.
8 pads + hi-hat pedal. multi trigger snare/two rim triggers and main pad. 3 cymbal pads (one for hi-hat)
no bass pedal although i can throw one in if i really really have to. Just uses any old pedal.
No stool or owt like that. Kit only.

The brain has some very convincing acoustic sounds and a lot of fun electro and percussion kits, along with a few bizarre and frankly pointless noises. Best used with drum software. Something like bfd, but works fine by itself..

I put this together piece by piece and it cost around 800 to complete.
You can google the specs i'm sure.

I'm looking for £400 MINIMUM.
Pick up only. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow.
I can arrange a courier for £20 plus courier fee. It would be a pain to pack up for shipping but i will do it if needs be.

I have an authentic copy of bfd2 that i also wish to shift, along with the 8bitkit package. I'll let that go for £150 which i think is a bargain. Tell me if I'm wrong.

pm any interest and i'll get right back to ya.
Cheers then. Jon

Edited by lettsguitars