Why become a member? ×

Boss BR1180 CD !!! big price drop !!! *trade update*

Guest subaudio

Guest subaudio

"This powerful digital studio gives you ten playback tracks including a stereo Master Track and 80 Virtual Tracks for recording. There's also a 20GB hard drive and an available internal CD-R/RW drive to burn your music to CD. And with killer BOSS effects and a separate Rhythm Track with sampled drum sounds, there's nothing you can't do."

[url="http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/BR-1180CD/"]Here's the Boss link[/url]

This is in very good condition and has never let me down, haven't used it in a while now and could really use a field recorder so....

[s]They seem to go for around £300 used, as mine is without box or manual (you can get the manual in a free download in the Boss link above) I was asking £270 ono posted in UK, but have had no intrest so open to reasonable offers or trades on Zoom Q3HD, Zoom H4N/H2N etc[/s]

Making a big price drop on this now, £160 ovno or trades/straight swap for a Zoom H4n or H2 type thing.

[b][u]A trade on an EBS Microbass or similar would also be most welcome[/u][/b]

It includes the power supply and I will deliver in the central London area or a little further afield for a very close offer to my asking price.

Edited by subaudio

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subaudio

This is a great piece of kit, awesome Boss FX and bass and guitar amp modeling plus mastering (mikes, vintage fx, all you'll ever need) make me a reasonable offer or trade a Zoom H4n/H2N etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...