Why become a member? ×

Hello from Northern Ireland!

JamieMillsBass

Hi all,

My name is Jamie Mills. I've been playing for about 10 years now. I play mostly metal but have played in wedding cover bands and rock acts over the years too. My main infulences are Stu Hamm, Geezer Butler, Billy Sheehan, Ryan Martinie as well as many others. I also like to take influence from other instruments aside from bass.

Currently part of a metal band that is still in its very early stages, I'll post some stuff up when we have proper recordings!

I play an ESP F-204 which is my first ever bass, through university and travelling I haven't ever had the chance to get the money together to buy myself a new one, however I'm looking to get one in the next few months. Amp wise I play a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 head through its matching Uber 10 4 x 10 cab. I like messing with effects but I don't use them too often in songs.

I hope to release an all bass EP in the next few months which will be written and recorded (probably badly!) by myself.

Also set up a wee youtube page recently, have a look if you have a spare minute!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/jamiemillsbass"]http://www.youtube.com/jamiemillsbass[/url]

Hope you enjoy!

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1327318646' post='1509121']
Oh no A harbour rat, thats all we need :P

Hello from down the Larne Line.

(Just outside Ballyclare)
[/quote]

Coming from a sheep shagger?? ;) Haha

My mum and half my family are from Ballyclare, I've actually only recently moved out of it (although I grew up in Larne except for the 3 years I was at uni, up the harbour rats!!).