Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!For sale..lakland Skyline 5 string DJ

jimijimmi

hey..

im selling my Lakland Skyline Daryl jones 5 string

its white with a maple neck..it has original white pickguard and a white perloised one too,both are included in the price..they both look great on..and a Lakland hard shell case..which as some of you will already know,are at an extra cost,as theyre not supplied with the basses as standard.

it has a jretro fitted too...

it sounds amazing...im looking for £900.ono.+postage..or you can collect it from me,im based in Birmingham,west midlands.

its practicaly brand new..never been gigged...genuine reason for sale..i have 15 basses,i dont use 5 strings..so it has to go!

email me for pics...
[email protected]

Edited by jimijimmi

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='168965' date='Apr 3 2008, 10:34 AM']hey..

im selling my Lakland Skyline Daryl jones 5 string

its white with a maple neck..it has original white pickguard and a white perloised one too,both are included in the price..they both look great on..and a Lakland hard shell case..which as some of you will already know,are at an extra cost,as theyre not supplied with the basses as standard.

it has a jretro fitted too...

it sounds amazing...im looking for £900.ono.+postage..or you can collect it from me,im based in Birmingham,west midlands.

its practicaly brand new..never been gigged...genuine reason for sale..i have 15 basses,i dont use 5 strings..so it has to go!

email me for pics...
[email protected][/quote]

Email sent

Thanks