Why become a member? ×

Just having a bit of a post christmas clear out of several years of acquisitions and came across a number of tutor books and DVD's I've collected. There is 7kg in total and I would ideally like the lot to go as one to save packing individual items up.

The list is:-

Todd Johnson Technique Builders DVD, Michael Manring Instrctional DVD.

Books - [s]Bass encyclomedia (signed by Mike Overly[/s],[s]The Jazz Theory Book (Mike Levine)[/s], Chords for bass (Dominik Hauser inc CD), Chords an scales in the beginning (Max Palermo),Music Reading for bass (Wendi Hrehovscik), [s]Fretless bass (Bunny Bunel inc CD)[/s], Bass Fitness (Josquim Des Pres), [s]The art of walking bass (Bob Magnusson)[/s],The bass Grimoire (Adam Kadmon), Jazzology (Robert Rawlins), Essential bass technique (Peter Murray), [s]100 Tips for bass guitar (Stuart Clayton inc CD)[/s], 5 string bassic fundamentals (Brian Emmel inc CD), Single string Studies for 5 string bass (Bruce Arnold).

Most are as new, many haven't been read even. I'd like to get £75 for the lot inc postage, but I will split and post if there is enough interest.

Thanks,
Dan[attachment=97577:BassChat 001.jpg]

OK, bit of interest in splitting the order so a few have gone (now crossed through). No sensible offers refused for the others.
Cheers, Dan

Edited by BassoDeProfundis