Why become a member? ×

Eskimo Sandwich "My Sunlight" Come have a listen!

EskimoBassist

Hey everyone!

Well after 3 hard days of graft in February and weeks afterwards mixing, we finally have our new Ep!

It's entitled MY SUNLIGHT and i would be very grateful if you could come over and have a listen and see what you think.

Many thanks, Rich

www.myspace.com/eskimosandwich

Edited by EskimoBassist

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='168689' date='Apr 2 2008, 08:15 PM']Absolutely cracking stuff and a great sound. Just brilliant. So glad the music has been sensitively recorded and not had the life squeezed out of it by overproduction/compression etc, you guys deserve some real attention - dynamic, thoughtful and fresh sounding.

Instant fan here guys.[/quote]

Hey thanks alot for your comment! Im really glad you like our stuff, it does have quite an accesible mix to be fair but i was pleasently suprised when we first got back our efforts, i'm glad my bass still thunders through!

And [i]The Funk[/i] thanks for your feedback anyway! Everyones entitled to their opinion, im just sorry it's not to your liking.

To anyone else who has had a listen, thanks a bunch! Any/ALL feedback is totally welcome!

:) Rich