Why become a member? ×

Ashdown superfly bass amp

dbrooks

Bought this amp a few years back and was used for couple of practices only. never got chance to put it to full use. still have box and kit, apart from ashdown speaker cable, which im sure i caould find if needed. pictures to follow.
offers around 120. thanks
photos are now on the post down this page.
ok i will take 100 on the amp, needs to be gone, cheers.

Edited by dbrooks

[quote name='jackduran' timestamp='1325716468' post='1486686']
Cool, would you be willing to deliver? I'm looking for a decent watts, lightweight rig (I'm 23 and my back certainly feels the effect of lugging heavy gear around without a car!) and this head is exactly the right sort of price for my low budget.
[/quote]

Just been offered a stunning deal on some gear my synth-playing mate is moving on, so I may have to waive my interest in this for now. If you could get some pics up and shipping info then it'll help with the sale! I still yet might be interested depending on this other gear so I'm staying in tune with this thread.

Jack

Would you accept £100 posted for this?

I sold mine last year and actually miss it a little, and with the hopeful prospect of our own private band rehearsal space being secured tomorrow morning (if it's acceptable), then I'll need an amp to drive 2 x 4 Ohm cabs.

If you're kind enough to accept my offer AND the space is ok for us (an important point in order for me to buy this), then I can pay straight away with PayPal or Bank Transfer. Up to you...

cheers

D.