Why become a member? ×

FT ONLY MusicMan Stingray 2003

blues_man_mike

So here we go guys...

Due to the upcoming album recordings, I now need a 5 string bass. I'm usually a 4 string player but now the management of my band decided diferent :lol: and I can't afford a new MusicMan Stingray5.

So, i offer for trade my MusicMan Stingray 2003, for a MusicMan Stingray 5 or Bongo5.

The bass is in very good condition, but since i bought it in august 2011, seen about 120 shows, mostly open air, so it has some natural wear. I'll upload some good quality pics tomorow but till then you can find some, in my On Tour album and Events and Social album, on my facebook page;)

I'm putting in some cash too. If you got any offers please shout;)

Due to the image contracts, I can't play anything but MusicMan now so I can't trade it for any other brand.
But if you have a Warwick Streamer LX5, Streamer $$, Spector, or G&L L2500, please tell me also, because i've got a friend with a Stingray5 and he's willing to trade it for these models only.

Cheers, Mike Dragomir

www.facebook.com/mikesofficial
+40 74 60 88 44 8
[email protected]
[email protected]

Edited by blues_man_mike

good point mate;). I've allready tryed that but unsuccesfully. They allready payed for this one 6 months ago... I used to play warwick basses back then but the band management said I needed a new sound for the new album and asked me what I want.. I've told them about this Stingray and they said i should get a 5er. I've said no then, and that's how we got here.

This used to be my sound ;)
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfmaJl12Wm0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfmaJl12Wm0&feature=related[/url]

It was a show called "Keo and Friends" and they filmed only 2 songs from the whole concert. Was the last concert with the Warwick Thumb i think .