Why become a member? ×

Bass Lessons Available Glasgow/Lanarkshire Area

AndyBob09

Hey there all,

I'm a bass guitarist based in Glasgow/Lanarkshire/Hamilton type area.

I'm educated to degree level from the University of Strathclyde's BA Applied Music Course.

Whether you want to learn to plonk along to a few tracks in your bedroom, sit exams at school, improve your technique, sit graded exams or get out of old ruts, I can cater to suit your specific goals and interests.

Over the last five years, I have been working with students of all abilities and helping them to become better musicians.

I teach all styles and any related theory for those specific styles. We will go over scales and technique too and relate these to what we are playing to keep everything relevant.

In lessons, we can also look at material which you may be playing in any bands you may be in and explore types of bass lines and grooves for these bands.

Overall, I want to teach you that bass guitar is fun and help you become a better musician.

I teach out of my own home but do also travel to your house is that is preferable to you.

I can be contacted by PM, email on [email protected] or by mobile phone, 07849366100

I look forward to hearing from you!