Why become a member? ×

FT / FS Aguilar Filter Twin. Would ideally like a straight swap for an Aguilar Compressor pedal?

spacecowboy

Boxed and completely as new Aguilar Filter Twin, got this in a trade along with an Aguilar Tone Hammer, and while i love the Tone Hammer, the filter twin has less of a place in my current rig due to the style of music my band are playing, an Aguilar compressor would be ideal and much more suited to my board.

If any one is looking to make the swap do let me know and we can do one!? It must be an Aguilar pedal. Not interested in trading for any other brand.

If someone really just wants to buy this pedal out right i'll be looking to recoup £100 posted which will be put towards the comp. Not really going to budge on this as the pedal is fantastic to use when jamming along with Stevie Wonder and Jamiroquai tunes and don't really need to sell it.

If photos would really help sway you please let me know i have my Nikon waiting to shoot.

Spiel and a couple of vid links below,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw5LZf2RqCw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQSYbPQj_Ao

"[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]The Filter Twin[/b][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][sup]®[/sup][/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] uses two identical filters sweeping in opposite directions - one up in frequency, one down in frequency - to give classic 70's-inspired funk sounds or completely new and original filter tones. Two filters sweeping at the same time give you a more organic, vocal quality and allow you to get expressive new sounds that you can't get from other pedals.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]The Filter Twin[/b][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][sup]®[/sup][/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b] offers unique filter effects via an intuitive four-knob layout. The blend control allows you to adjust the mix between the filters. The threshold control determines how sensitive the unit is to different playing styles. The velocity controls determine the speed of each filter.[/b][/font][/color]

Edited by spacecowboy