Why become a member? ×

SOLD...Peavey Hisys 3 with Eminence Delta 12LFs...SOLD

fonzoooroo

I've been using this beast for bass for a few years with a big power amp and line 6 front end. The original Black Widows were dead when I got it, hence the Eminence drivers(which I bought new) The port is modified to suit after time in front of winISD.

With a proper crossover and mid driver as well as tweeter, this is a lovely cab for clear, bright treble sound if required... And bear in mind the 12"s are [b]Delta 12 LFs[/b] (extended low frequency rather than the regular deltas)

And it'll take [b]1000W (4 ohm)[/b] and can be bi-amped if you wanted to run the HF from a different amp to the 12"s.

I make no pretense about this being the prettiest cab... the carpet's missing from underneath,(the rest of the carpet is "warn" looking, but not torn... the only damage to it is visible at the top edge above the grill) the grill itself is decidedly DIY... and it's a Peavey, so FAR from lightweight! ..... but when you start to play, you can forgive it all of that!

Dimensions:
34.5" H / 23" W / 19" D

Perfect gigging cab (if you've got a van/flat loading car - it was hard work loading into my old mk2 scirocco!) or practice room cab, jam night cab...(no drunken random will break it!)

I'm asking [b]£100[/b] collected from [b]Coalville, LE67[/b]. I'm not after any trades/PX.

It's worth that to take the 12"s out of for a project!

Pictures:

(bass not for sale - just for scale... don't want the size of this cab to be a surprise!)

Edited by fonzoooroo

[quote name='TWILITEZONE' timestamp='1326812186' post='1502258']
mmm, can't wait
[/quote]

I know what you mean - I did Leicester to just past Luton to pick my Eden up...

And FatSam, cheers for that - I'm surprised it's still here... I suppose it's just the post-Christmas skint-ness effect...