Why become a member? ×

Ashdown "Drive Plus" bass overdrive pedal - Sold

StevieD_FenderP2009

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi guys[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've decided to part with my Ashdown bass drive plus pedal. I went through a phase of wanting to get a really dirty, driven bass tone from my amp which was spurred on by the fact my band only had 1 guitar player so I used this to bolster the sound and give it some balls. Now we've got a 2nd guitarist and I want my old tone back so I'm getting rid of this pedal.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has very recently been serviced by Guy Morel of Ashdown (I have the emails to prove it if you need them) where he put a new VU meter in, swapped out the pots and replaced them with brand new ones then checked over all the electronics on it. The pedal now works better than ever and looks sh!t hot with the white LED powered VU meter.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pedal has been thoroughly used but I decided to dab a little bit of black nail varnish on the small paint chips off the pedal. It doesn't look brand new but it looks much better now. The pedal wasn't in bad condition, it was just chipped here and there which as I said, I have sorted out.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There was never a PSU with the pedal but I bought one which I will be supplying with it if needs be. I would like to reiterate, the pedal works PERFECTLY. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for £50 including postage for the pedal. I've got the box for it and as said, I'll be putting the PSU in the box with the pedal. The PSU was £15 and the pedal was £70 when I got it so I think that baring in mind it's been fully serviced and what not, £50 is a very reasonable price to ask for it.[/font][/color]

[i]Pictures upon request but do you really need pictures of it?[/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stevie [/font][/color]

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009

• 3 weeks later...