Why become a member? ×

Mackie cr1604vlz 16 channel mixing desk PRICE DROP

For sale is a Mackie cr1604vlz mixer.

Features:[list]
[*]Inserts on every channel (Mic and line)
[*]60mm Log taper faders
[*]Built in power supply
[*]-20dB signal present LED that doubles as a solo indicator
[*]Control Room outputs
[*]Mono output volume control
[*]AFL/PFL solo for easy level setting and panning adjustments
[*]Aux Send 1 & 2 master controls with individual solo switches and LEDs
[*]Effects Return to Monitor controls for Aux Sends 1-2
[*]Control room/ phones source matrix for selecting any combination of Tape, Subs 1-2, Subs 3-4, and Main Mix sources
[*]Tape Input level control
[*]Tape to Main Mix switch
[*]Multi-configuration for easy rackmounting and tabletop setups
[*]Direct outs on channels 1-8
[/list]
More information is available on the mackie site: [url="http://www.mackie.com/products/cr1604vlz/"]http://www.mackie.co...ucts/cr1604vlz/[/url]

I have barely used it since I've bought it, as such it could probably do with a proper internal clean. I tested it recently and all of the inputs were working fine but it hasn't been used since and could do with some maintenance.

One of the trim knobs has lost a bit of the plastic, but I have superglued it back together and it's solid.

Not sure how much this is worth, they were 1k new, and they're selling on ebay for £270 in the US, guitar centre in the US had one for sale for £380 not long back so.... Shall we say [b][s]£200[/s] [s]£160[/s] £120 + postage (edited due to intermittent faults found)[/b]

PM me with any trades, I'm interested in recording interfaces and class d power amps primarily, though I'll consider pretty much anything within reason.

Pictures will be up soon.

[b]Edit: I've just got the mixer out and tried all the channels just with the line level input, it appears that for four of them, the gain stage is working intermittently. The channels are still receiving the signal and it shows up on the level meter, however the gain knob has no effect. I presume this is due to a loose connection or dust . Like I said, this is intermittent and I'm sure could be resolved with some contact cleaner.[/b]

Edited by CraigPlaysBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...