Why become a member? ×

bassist looking for bands / gigs in Wales Shropshire and Chester

Fantobass001

Hi, I am not an available bass player as such for I do have a band or two already. But I am looking for more to spice up things.

Ideally, I'd be contacted by people / bands who need a bass player to replace their bass player when he/she can't make a gig.

The ideal bands would be bluesy (proper blues, rock-blues, funk-blues, soul-blues) or doing covers that are fun to play.

Reggae, ska or folk music would be interesting too.

I am not into any kind of country music or hard core metal death and punk and "city rock" (without the blue note) doesn't do much to me.

I am looking for bands around Wales / Shropshire and Cheshire, but who knows if there is something interesting and worth travelling a bit further I'll consider it.

I am reliable, I have transport and gear. I am a fast learner and don't want to be envolved in endless rehearsals (working on mp3 just do it as fine). Just looking for gigs and fun.

If sound like I can be of help I'll be happy to hear from you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

You may be able to help me out occasionally as I play in a couple of bands and get the odd double date. It would be covers ranging from 'Walk in the room' to 'Since you been gone' to 'Rescue me' to 'Moondance' to Billie Jean ! and many more cheezy tunes inbetween. Hopefully fitting into your "covers that are fun to play" category. Not the greatest band in the world but we don't go out for less than £50 a head and the punters seem to enjoy it. We play all over N. Wales and have been fairly busy.
I've already got a couple of people who have filled in for me before but they are not always available, so if you fancy it, let me know and I'll pm you a set list and stuff.

Cheers

Paul

ps Happy Nu yEar !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...