Why become a member? ×

FS Ampeg B2RE + Ashdown MAG115 Deep

MuckedUpFunkies

First up is my Ampeg B2RE brought last year at the London bass guitar festival. 450w of awesome ampeg grunt that's served me well the last years gigging. Great condition with all nobs etc intact, only issue is that the limiter light doesn't really work it just flickers occasionally. An easy fix that I never got round too! Reason for sale is that I've just updated to a Markbass F1 which I adore so I cant see this getting used much.

Priced to sell at £270 included is a flight case I fashioned out of an old double glazing case!
Pick up preferred (North Walsham, Norwich area) but I'm sure we can sort some postage out if it strikes your fancy! ;D

The Ashdown Mag 115 deep. Exactly what it says on the tin really awesome starter cab with plenty of lowend.

Picked it up for £70 and jobs a goodun

If both were to sell the same time I'd happily take £300 for the whole thing and please feel free to ask for pictures ;D

Thanks for reading

Dan

[quote name='Stag' timestamp='1323732267' post='1466474']
I had one of these, brilliant powerful amps and built like a tank.

The limiter light... Shouldnt that be dropping in and out of being fully on as and when peaks are hit... So its ok?

I'm not sure to be honest because it only flickers VERY rarely making me think there's a loose connection of something similar

[/quote][quote name='paulwillson' timestamp='1323741080' post='1466537']
what band are you in Dan?
[/quote]

The Mucked Up funkies of course ;D

And I'll PM you Punky!

Thanks
Dan